HOLIFE undertakes to collect and store your data only in accordance with the legal requirements:
When you visit HOLIFE's website, the following information is automatically shared by your web browser, which is automatically logged by HOLIFE's web server: date and time; the IP address from which you issued the request; the type of browser and operating system; the address of the page from which you came to our site; the address of the page you requested and if your request was successful. This data may be sufficient to identify you.
All additional data that you actively provide, eg by entering in a form, can also be logged. This data may be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that your web browser automatically provides can also be logged. This will be the case, for example, if your browser has previously stored data on your computer in 'cookies' and automates it when you request a web page within a particular domain (such as HOLIFE.com). This data may be sufficient to identify you.
If you pass personal information to HOLIFE in connection with an identifier such as your name or your contact details (such as your e-mail address), HOLIFE will save your data. In addition, all data available to HOLIFE through any means described in the preceding paragraphs may be linked to this identifier and thus become your data.
Subject to the following information, HOLIFE undertakes to collect your data directly from you and not from other parties.
This obligation is qualified as follows:
In places where HOLIFE reasonably believes that the protection of its financial interests requires it, it is possible to collect data from additional sources. This applies in particular if HOLIFE has to pay you in advance and obtains information about your creditworthiness;
If HOLIFE reasonably believes that it can deliver a better quality service to you by collecting data from other sources. This applies in particular to consumer profile data.
If HOLIFE processes your data directly from sources other than yours, it commits itself to:
- dies lediglich im Rahmen der gesetzlichen Verpflichtungen zu tun;
- dies nur mit Ihrer Zustimmung zu tun;
- Ihnen zu erklären, welche Quellen und unter welchen Umständen diese genutzt werden.
HOLIFE undertakes to explain the purpose of the survey in a manner that is clear and simple in order to avoid indeterminate statements such as "in support of our operations".
HOLIFE undertakes to store your data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, modification or deletion at a level consistent with the importance of the data.
HOLIFE undertakes to store your data only in countries where the data protection at least meets the level required by the OECD Guidelines.
HOLIFE undertakes to treat your data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, modification or deletion to a level consistent with the importance of the data.
HOLIFE undertakes to take appropriate measures to ensure the security of your data against inappropriate behavior by HOLIFE employees and contractors.
- Ausbildung und Sensibilisierung des Personals in Bezug auf Privatsphäre;
- Zugangskontrolle, um den Zugang zu Ihren Daten von Mitarbeitern und Vertragspartnern zu beschränken, die berechtigte Gründe haben, darauf zuzugreifen;
- Insbesondere bei sensiblen Daten werden Audits von Zugängen durchgeführt, einschließlich der Identität von Mitarbeitern und Auftragnehmern, die auf die Daten zugreifen;
- Regelmäßige Erinnerungen von Mitarbeitern und Auftragnehmern, sich über die Bedeutung des Datenschutzes und die Folgen eines unangemessenen Verhaltens bewusst zu werden;
- Deklaration von angemessen starken Sanktionen, die bei unangemessenem Verhalten angewendet werden
- Klare Kommunikation von Verhaltensrichtlinien und Sanktionen;
- Etablierung von Prozessen für Prüfungen, Untersuchungen und die Verhängung von Sanktionen.
HOLIFE means IHOLIFE.com
【 HoLife warranty 】 : 45 Tagesrückerstattung, 18 Monate Produktgarantie. Die offizielle HoLife E-Mail Adresse lautet: SUPPORT@iholife.com
Do not worry about orders! We strive to give our full attention to each customer.
❤ If you are not satisfied with our item, we can give your FULL REFUND without reason.
❤ Professional Product Test: 100% of our professional workers ensure that every item will be sent to you in good quality before you
The following products are not covered by the standard warranties:
- Consumables including, but not limited to, ink, disposable batteries, etc.
- parts that are subject to natural wear and tear, including but not limited to screens, covers, etc.
- Damage or deterioration due to improper actions, including, but not limited to, torn cables, broken fuses, non-usability due to installation of proprietary firmware, etc.
- Some types of products, such as tablets and phones, are fixed instead of being replaced.
This page has been updated on the 13.04.2013 to ensure that all warranty data is valid from the first shipment of each item in each order.
How to deal with deliveries that are already defective on arrival (DAO - dead on arrival)?
HoLife guarantees a secure delivery of your orders. Of course we will replace all damaged items in this case. All return fees are covered.
Please contact us within 5 days after delivery and return the products using the cheapest method.
What is the HoLife Refund Guarantee?
You are not happy with a product? Send it back to us.
You can return undamaged items to us within 45 calendar days after delivery. If the return is not due to a mistake by us, you only have to pay the shipping costs. Please make sure that the product is returned in its original condition, with the complete packaging and all accessories.
Important: Products may not be altered or rebuilt.